Stages of implementing project for the organization of business-event:
Creation of the concept of event:
- definition of the event’s audience (thorough analysis of the target audience, ways of informing them);
- creation of the provisional program (list of events, participants, speakers, etc);
- creation of media plan for promotion of the project.
Organization of holding the event:
- implementation of media plan for project promotion;
- creation of the necessary informational resources devoted to the project;
- selection and booking venue with the needed range of services;
- involvement of required number of participants , professionals, direct representatives of the industry.
Carrying out the event:
- preparation of the hall and related premises;
- registration of participants;
- work with participants / speakers;
- questioning the participants / speakers;
- control of banquet service’s work.
Work after event:
- distribution of informational materials to participants / speakers / media;
- control the performance of obligations of media partners;
- creation of the report about publications.
Our possibilities in the organization of events:
- venue selection;
- providing technical support for events;
- provision of interpreters and simultaneous, sequential translation;
- design of firm and souvenir production;
- photo and video support of event;
- visa support for participants;
- booking and registration of tickets;
- accommodation of participants;
- organization of catering for participants;
- excursion – entertainment program, including accompanying by the guide-interpreter.