Headhunting – recruiting certain candidate.
Technique is effective for recruiting particular, key specialists, top-managers.
direct contact with the specialist required by the Customer.Stages of cooperation in Headhunting technique:
- Preliminary phone discussion on customer’s inquiry: main information about customer-company and about the vacancy to be filled, consideration of possible collaboration.
- Personal meeting with Customer-company representative.
In the framework of the meeting following questions are analyzed in details:
- the vacancy itself and Customer’s expectations;
- iHeadhuntingnformation about required specialist and the company he currently works with, conditions that Customer-company is ready to suggest him;
- confirmation the procedure and conditions of collaboration, forming the application and signing the contract.
- Direct contact with the specialist:
- We scrutinize the company where the required specialist works, evaluate situation in general, distinguish advantages and disadvantages for a dialogue to carry on;
- We get into contact with candidate, find out whether job offer is of current importance for him, possible reasons to change company he works with, desired conditions, expectations etc.
- Organization of negotiation between Customer and the candidate, consulting support while making decision.
- Follow-up during trial period: we maintain constant contact with Customer as well as with hired employee and help with adaptation procedure when it is necessary.
2-4 weeks, for each position is determined individually.Cost of Headhunting services:1,8 rate of salary (15% of specialist’s annual income) – recruiting personnel for key top-management positions.Payment is effected in two stages:50% cash in advance when signing the contract, and50 % from the official date the specialist assumes the position.