- assess the market volume;
- examine trends and identify perspectives of market development;
- ñonduct competitive analysis (assortment, price, terms, regional representativeness, etc.);
- define the attitude of consumer to the product / service;
- determine the best packaging and the best price for the product;
- assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and other promotional channels;
- assess the representativeness of the products in retail stores and more.
We use different types of market research:
- desk research;
quantitative research: telephone interviews, Retail audit, Store checking, face to face interviews (sidewalk interviews, interviews at a residence of respondents, interviews at the workplace of respondent, interviews in shopping centers);
- qualitative research: expert interviews, depth interviews, focus groups;
- MiX-techniques: Hall-tests, Home-tests, Mystery shopping (buying imitation), monitoring.
We offer two formats of the market research:
1. Basic research (baseline study)
Provides general overview of the market:
- general information about the situation on the profile market;
- description of the major development trends;
- key channels of distribution;
- analysis of the import of the profile products based on pre-agreed codes of Harmonized System (HS);
- description of the main competitors.
Volume of work: 30 – 40 pages.
Cost: Market research in Russian language – 1000 – 2500 Euro,
in a foreign language – additionally 200 – 400 Euro.
2. Complex research (comprehensive analysis)
Implies depth study of the profile market and development of recommendations for promotion of products / services of your company:
- description of characteristics and trends of the target market;
- description of the consumption preferences of the target audience;
- analysis of the main manufacturers of profile products;
- analysis of the volume of imports of profile products;
- detailed competitive analysis;
- a description of the main brands on the market;
- analysis of the main distribution channels of profile products;
- key drivers and barriers while entering the market;
- a list of certificates needed for a foreign manufacturer to work on the market;
- development of systems of market stimulation, development of a plan of marketing activities.
Volume of work: 50 – 100 pages.
Cost : Market research in Russian language – 2500 – 8000 Euro,
in a foreign language – additionally 400 – 800 Euro.